to the BCIT Library!
The purpose of this guide is to provide an overview of the library resources and services available to BCIT scholars and scholars-to-be interested in this subject area.
The guide aims to inspire you to find a wide variety of perspectives by:
"Whatever your role as a nurse may be, understanding how to find, interpret, apply and carry out research are essential skills." Sakraida, T. (2018). Florida Atlantic University.
My name is Ana Maria Ferrinho and I am the librarian responsible for this guide. If you have any research questions feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Choose a Topic
2. Find Background Information & Keywords
3. Construct a search strategy
4. Find Journal Articles - identify databases
5. Use Google to Find Grey Literature
6. Cite the search results
7. Appraise Critically– evaluate