Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
CSA Online: Canadian Standards Association. For help, check the image below:
- Type the standard number next to My Library
- Click on your number, all previous editions of your standard will show up (in English or French)
- Then click on the standard for the year you want. It will be highlighted in dark blue.
- The window on the right will also pop-up giving you the option to view online or download the PDF
For help on how to access standards look under Support: University/College User Guide.
Search comments by the supervisory bodies
International labour standards are backed by a supervisory system that helps to ensure that countries implement conventions that they ratify. The ILO regularly examines the application of standards in member States. To search comments by the supervisory bodies:
- Open Search comments by the supervisory bodies in NORMLEX >
- Browse comments by >
- CHOOSE SUBJECT OR CONVENTION or TRY AN ADVANCED SEARCH >
- Select Find.
Lexis Nexis Quicklaw
Canadian court decisions, provincial court decisions, case law and legislation.