Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Drop in Learning Skills
Drop in and talk to our faculty advisor about strategies for:
- Task prioritization
- Time management
- Avoiding procrastination
- Exam preparation
- Stress management
- Learning in an online environment
- Anything else!
What's Going On
Monday, May 2nd
Tuesday, May 3rd
- Escape Room 2, 11 am, 12 noon and 1 pm Room 312, Burnaby Campus Library (Registration required),
- BCIT Student Association Table with Bubble Tea, 11 am - 1 pm, Burnaby Campus Library, main floor
- Drop-in Learning Skills, 11:30 - 1:30, room 207, Burnaby Campus Library
- Student Life Ambassadors Table, 3:00 - 7:00 pm, Burnaby Campus Library, main floor
Wednesday, May 4th
- Drop-in Learning Skills, 9:30 - 11:30 and 2:30 - 4:30, room 207, Burnaby Campus Library
- Terracotta Pot Painting and Stenciling, 11:00 - 1:00 pm, Burnaby Campus Library, main floor
- Indigenous Student Champions Table, 2:00 - 4:30 pm, Burnaby Campus Library, main floor
- Mindfulness Brain Break 2:30 - 3:00, room 303, Burnaby Campus Library
- Study Skills Tips at the Peer Tutor Welcome Desk, 2:30 - 4:30, Burnaby Campus Library
- Student Life Ambassadors Table, 3:30 - 7:00 pm, Burnaby Campus Library, main floor
Thursday, May 5th
Friday, May 6th
Escape Room - Lost in the Stacks
Participate in our newest Escape Room, Lost in the Stacks, and see if you and your group can collaborate to solve the puzzle before time runs out!
Tuesday May 3rd at 11:00, noon and 1pm
Terracotta pot painting & stickering
Free workshop - all supplies included.
- Wednesday, May 4th, 11 am - 1 pm